Monday, July 20, 2009

Birth of a blog

Finally after many months, it's arrived.  No my friends, not a wee un but my very first blog, although it's been gestating right here in my head for the longest time.

I am a writer and aspiring novelist, my genre of choice being Romance.
I agonised for ages about starting a blog, and why?  Even the most confident self-satisfied writers (mmm, who are they?) weigh up the pros and cons of putting their work out there.  'There' is the unforgiving but infinitely fascinating world wide web where I've met other authors, aspiring and published, and enjoyed manys an article and novel snippet from their keyboards.  

To you Reader, I say welcome and failte.  I hope to post some of my work here shortly, so have a goo, have a giggle, and please let me know what you think.

Bye for now, 

Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment